Science at Wirraglen Home Schooling
Youngsters and parents
- were traversing a rope bridge ( after estimating river width, learning knots and securing them without damage to trees) ,
- boiling water in paper cups over a candle,
- removing ticks - or simulated at least by removing mapping pins from gummy bears
- cooking hot sweet potato chips with fire in terra cotta pots,
- boiling a cup of water from 1 sheet of newspaper.
- making a stretcher with overalls to carry a victim.
- lighting fires with flint and fluff.